BeerToBrew is a website dedicated to bringing you useful information on homebrewing. Here you will find step by step instructions on how to make beer, as well as information on homebrewing equipment, ingredients, and recipes for a variety of beers. Our Homebrewers Online Store carries thousands of beer and homebrewing related videos, books, and merchandise. Being homebrewers ourselves, we want to bring you information and resources that you can use, and not bog you down in pointless details. Although some aspects of making beer may be intimidating if you haven’t tried it, the brewing process is actually very simple. Start brewing your own beer today!
What’s Brewing At BeerToBrew?
Visit our Brewing Ingredients and Brewing Equipment pages to find out what you need to get started brewing today!
Our Beer Styles page contains a description of the most recognized beer styles. It will help you pick the style you will be brewing for your next batch!
BeerToBrew’s Product Review page is your home for the best unbiased reviews of homebrewing equipment, ingredients and brewing techniques. We will try it before you buy it!
Want to know where to get homebrew ingredients and starter kit equipment in your area? BeerToBrew Homebrew Directory has the largest listing of homebrew ingredients and supplies in the net. Just pick your state!!
Our Brewing Software page contains a directory of the most popular software used by homebrewers. Find other people in your area that share your passion for hombrewing at BeerToBrew’s Homebrew Club Directory
Learn about the most common ingredients available to home brewers such as Malt Types, Yeast Library and Hops Varieties. Get expert advice on top recommended suppliers for Glass Beer Bottles, creating Beer Labels to personalize and other needed beer supplies. Find free instructional videos for homebrewers of all skill levels: Homebrew & Beer Videos
So…you want to start a Microbrewery!
Beer Tasting: 10 Reasons to start rating and recording your beer tasting experience.
- A month after the last bottle is gone you will not remember how good or bad a particular recipe was.
- It will help you understand how ingredients affect the quality of your brew.
- Figure out what style you like best. It will help you decide what your next batch will be.
- Learn the difference between “excellent”,”ok”, “good”, “bad” and “nasty” beer.
- It will help you improve a recipe.
- You will learn how to describe beer aroma, flavor and texture.
- It will help develop your beer palate.
- You will be a step closer to becoming a Beer Judge.
- It will keep you from buying the same awful beer twice.
- To compete with the wine snobs.
Fellow home brewer you are not alone!
- 1.25 million people in North America including Canada make their own beer.
- There are about 750 homebrew clubs in the U.S
- Around 9 million six-packs of beer are home-brewed annually.
- The average homebrewer spends between $100 and $150 per year on his/her hobby.
- The U.S. home-brew hobby market is estimated at almost $200 million a year.
- Most states allow you to brew 100 gallons of beer per person over the age of 21 per household, up to a maximum of 200 gallons per year
German Beer Purity Law est.1516 (Reinheitsgebot)
Furthermore, we wish to emphasize that in future in all cities, markets and in the country, the only ingredients used for the brewing of beer must be Barley, Hops and Water. Whosoever knowingly disregards or transgresses upon this ordinance, shall be punished by the Court authorities’ confiscating such barrels of beer, without fail.